I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that when I log in to blogger (for the first time in years) I have to re-assign the account to a gmail one. But now it lists me as having been here sine 2009? I joined in 2005... surely this can't be right? My interweb credentials simply must list me as having been present for years, not months.
Ah well.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social media rant
I used to post quite a lot on Facebook. I generally took the time to try to create something that might make people chuckle. I got some...
-
So the whole YouTube video debacle with Domino's Pizza has put an idea in my mind which I'm sure is nothing new... but I thought...
-
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that when I log in to blogger (for the first time in years) I have to re-assign the account to a gmai...
-
I used to post quite a lot on Facebook. I generally took the time to try to create something that might make people chuckle. I got some...
No comments:
Post a Comment